After months of speculation surrounding the ceremony, on April 29th Prince William and Catherine Middleton finally became husband and wife. The momentous occasion was filled with beautiful music and memorable moments. From Catherine's dress, to the ceremony, to the atmosphere in London, on this episode a recap of the royal wedding day.
You can listen to the episode here:
The Royal Wedding Report - Recap
London Evening Standard Friday April 29, 2011
The Sun Friday April 29, 2011
Hello! Canada - Special Double Issue - The Royal Wedding
Hello! Royal Wedding Special Commemorative Edition
British GQ - Cover story - Prince harry is Walking with the Wounded
From My Royal Collection
Kate and Wills Up the Aisle by Alison Jackson
For more details on Kate's dress and the ceremony go to the Official Royal Wedding Website
Tune in to the next episode of The Royal Report for Sunday May 15th, 2011 at 9:00PM ET (North America).
The topic will be: Royal Wedding Dress Designers
© Marilyn Braun 2011
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
If you check the top left hand corner of the blog, just above recent articles, you'll see that I welcome questions on royalty. I love an...
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
63/500 In Public View: Nation's Album of the Royal Family Published 1984 200 Pages For a as long as the camera has ...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- Does blogging about Catherine make me a hypocrite?...
- The Royal Report for Sunday May 29, 2011 - Prince ...
- Calling all royal bloggers - The Royal Blog Commen...
- Royal Review: BBC - The Royal Wedding DVD
- Going once, going twice, sold!! A brief history of...
- The Royal Report for Sunday May 22, 2011 - Does Pi...
- Fergie's back, and she's feeling sorrier for herse...
- The Royal Report for Sunday May 15, 2011 - Royal W...
- The Curious Case of Catherine's Womb
- To wipe away your tears of joy...
- William and Catherine's strange bedfellows
- The Royal Wedding Report for Sunday May 8, 2011
- Brace yourselves Middleton family, this is just th...
- How long have you been out here for?
- Whatever you do, don't go to sleep!
- I'm in London, baby!
- All about the dress
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)