Friday, May 27, 2011

Calling all royal bloggers - The Royal Blog Comment Chain

 Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the process? Besides, who doesn't like comments?

Well then let me introduce the royal blog comment chain!

How does it work?

In a nut-shell, 10 royal blogs, 7 days to comment on each of them.

At the end of the 7 days (or earlier) you tweet me on twitter: marilynsrylblog or come back to this blog and make a comment on this post, letting everyone know that you have finished making comments on each blog.

You can comment on any article you wish but you have to make a comment on each of the blogs within the 7 day period.

The participating blogs:

1) Marilyn's Royal Blog (You're Here!)
2) Mad Hattery (Registration to comment required)
3) Royalty in the News
4) Princess Palace
5) Princess Catherine fashion watch
6) Arbitrary History Blog
7) From Berkshire to Buckingham
8) Scandalous women
9) Royal Musings
10) What Kate wore

Rules
  • To sign up please list your blog name and url in a reply to this post, or tweet me. I will list the participating royal blogs in the order they arrive. The particpant list will be posted on Tuesday May 31st
  • Comment chain begins on Wednesday June 1st, 2011
  • Please complete all your comments by Wednesday June 8th, 2011
  • Comments such as 'Great post' don't count.  ;) 
  • Comments on THIS post don't count.  ;P
  • You can comment on any post in the royal bloggers archive - it doesn't have to be a recent/current post
  • If the mood strikes you can comment as many times as you like
  • Try to make it as easy as possible for people to comment  (Read: don't make anyone jump through hoops in order to do so)
  • When you have completed comments on all the blogs in the list please return to advise us that you have finished
  • Please do not spam
  • Have fun and discover other cool royal blogs!

© Marilyn Braun 2011

Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.

12 comments:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Fabulous idea Marilyn. While my blog isn't necessarily a royalty blog, I do write about royalty, the more Scandalous the better! http://scandalouswoman.blogspot.com

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

and then there are my two blogs, Royal Musings
http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/
and Royal Book News

http://royalbooknews.blogspot.com/

Marilyn Braun said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I've listed your blog, thanks!

Hi Marlene,

I only have room for one more blog. Which one would you like on the list?

Marlene Eilers Koenig said...

Royal Musings.

Marilyn Braun said...

Thanks Marlene, I've added it.

Cheryl Ciucevich said...

Hey Marilyn! The URL link for Arbitrary History is mistyped. I think a couple of letters are transposed.

Marilyn Braun said...

Ooopps! Thanks for letting me know Cheryl, I've updated it. :)

Cheryl Ciucevich said...

Woo Hoo! I have completed my appointed rounds. Learned a lot and got to know a couple of blogs I hadn't explored before. Also, created a new blog about Royal Blogs along the way. (http://royalblogcentral.blogspot.com)

I've enjoyed the comments on Princess Palace so far. Thanks for the great idea, Marilyn!!

Tori V. Martinez said...

This has been great fun, Marilyn! I really enjoyed being a part of this and doing my rounds. I've met some lovely people and found great new sites. Thank you so much!

Jane Barr said...

Fabulous fun! So many blogs I had never seen before with so much great and interesting information! Thanks for thinking of this!

The Court Jeweller said...

Had a great time visiting and commenting on everyone's sites! Thanks for the wonderful comment challenge, Marilyn! :)

Hopewell said...

oh no--I'm too late! I'm not a royal-only blog, but I am writing a lot of royal posts lately. Here's link to the latest one:
http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot.com/2011/06/really-wowoh-sarah.html

Lisa @ Hopewell Takes On Life!