Well then let me introduce the royal blog comment chain!
How does it work?
In a nut-shell, 10 royal blogs, 7 days to comment on each of them.
At the end of the 7 days (or earlier) you tweet me on twitter: marilynsrylblog or come back to this blog and make a comment on this post, letting everyone know that you have finished making comments on each blog.
You can comment on any article you wish but you have to make a comment on each of the blogs within the 7 day period.
The participating blogs:
1) Marilyn's Royal Blog (You're Here!)
2) Mad Hattery (Registration to comment required)
3) Royalty in the News
4) Princess Palace
5) Princess Catherine fashion watch
6) Arbitrary History Blog
7) From Berkshire to Buckingham
8) Scandalous women
9) Royal Musings
10) What Kate wore
- To sign up please list your blog name and url in a reply to this post, or tweet me. I will list the participating royal blogs in the order they arrive. The particpant list will be posted on Tuesday May 31st
- Comment chain begins on Wednesday June 1st, 2011
- Please complete all your comments by Wednesday June 8th, 2011
- Comments such as 'Great post' don't count. ;)
- Comments on THIS post don't count. ;P
- You can comment on any post in the royal bloggers archive - it doesn't have to be a recent/current post
- If the mood strikes you can comment as many times as you like
- Try to make it as easy as possible for people to comment (Read: don't make anyone jump through hoops in order to do so)
- When you have completed comments on all the blogs in the list please return to advise us that you have finished
- Please do not spam
- Have fun and discover other cool royal blogs!
© Marilyn Braun 2011
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.