Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh is the longest serving consort in British history. For almost 60 years he has supported the Queen in her role with dedication and aplomb. Inspired by the exhibit at Windsor Castle of the same name, a focus on Prince Philip in honor of his 90th birthday.
To listen to the episode, click here: Prince Philip at 90
People Magazine Royal Wedding Commemorative Edition
People Magazine Royal Wedding - Special Collectors edition
From My Royal Collection
World Royal Families
The Royal Collection microsite - Prince Philip - Celebrating Ninety Years
The Duke - A Portrait of Prince Philip - Parts 1 - 8
The Official Site of the British Monarchy - Prince Philip's biography
The Official Site of the British Monarchy - 90 Facts about Prince Philip
Tune in to the next episode of The Royal Report on Sunday June 5, 2011 at 9:00PM ET.
The topic will be: Some members of the royal family are rumoured to be losing their police protection, including the Earl and Countess of Wessex and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. Should they lose their protection officers?
© Marilyn Braun 2011
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
Invariably labeled 'slow', 'backward' and a 'lunatic', his memory is destined to be clouded by mystery. Considered u...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- Does blogging about Catherine make me a hypocrite?...
- The Royal Report for Sunday May 29, 2011 - Prince ...
- Calling all royal bloggers - The Royal Blog Commen...
- Royal Review: BBC - The Royal Wedding DVD
- Going once, going twice, sold!! A brief history of...
- The Royal Report for Sunday May 22, 2011 - Does Pi...
- Fergie's back, and she's feeling sorrier for herse...
- The Royal Report for Sunday May 15, 2011 - Royal W...
- The Curious Case of Catherine's Womb
- To wipe away your tears of joy...
- William and Catherine's strange bedfellows
- The Royal Wedding Report for Sunday May 8, 2011
- Brace yourselves Middleton family, this is just th...
- How long have you been out here for?
- Whatever you do, don't go to sleep!
- I'm in London, baby!
- All about the dress
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)