Sunday, January 08, 2012
Royal Book Challenge: Debrett's A Modern Royal Marriage
Debrett's A Modern Marriage: A Royal Celebration
Released to commemorate Prince William and Catherine Middleton's wedding this book does the event justice and then some.
Unlike other royal wedding books, Debrett's A Modern Royal Marriage is comprehensive. It is beautifully laid out, with wonderful photographs and illustrations, and I could not find a single flaw within its pages. If you are going to buy any book about the royal wedding, it should be this one.
The details about all aspects of the ceremony and royal weddings in general is exquisite. No detail is missed. Along with biographies of the bride and groom, there is information about wedding bouquets, royal wedding cakes, tiaras, shoes, and wedding dress designs, it is all there. A treasure trove of information and a feast for the eyes, all in 176 pages.
© Marilyn Braun 2012
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
If you check the top left hand corner of the blog, just above recent articles, you'll see that I welcome questions on royalty. I love an...
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
63/500 In Public View: Nation's Album of the Royal Family Published 1984 200 Pages For a as long as the camera has ...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- Royal Book Challenge: Gin O'Clock by The Queen (of...
- Robert Lacey on the Queen and Diana
- Royal Book Challenge: Eating Royally by Darren McG...
- Pippa Middleton, close your eyes and think of Engl...
- Royal Book Challenge: Our Queen by Robert Hardman
- Royal Book Challenge: Finding Sarah by Sarah Fergu...
- Royal Book Challenge: My Decade With Diana by Maur...
- Royal Book Challenge: Moments - Reflections in wor...
- Catherine Cambridge, a 30th birthday reality check...
- Royal Book Challenge: Photographs by HRH The Princ...
- Royal Book Challenge: Debrett's A Modern Royal Mar...
- Royal Book Challenge: Queens' Jewels by Vincent Me...
- A (Crazy) Royal New Year Resolution
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)