Noted royal biographer and commentator Robert Lacey is set to release an update to his acclaimed biographies of the Queen. His new book, A Brief Life of the Queen will be released on January 31st, 2012. The paperback version will be released in May 15, 2012.
In the videos below, he discusses the Queen's relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales.
Thank you to Tim, from the website A Brief Life of the Queen for the heads up about this book.
© Marilyn Braun 2012
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I've decided to make a New years resolution. I'm going to read every book in my royal collection. This is a big undertaking. As ...
-
Embed from Getty Images As mentioned in a previous post, Diana elevated diplomatic dressing to an art form. This dress is another excelle...
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
I don't know if you've noticed but lately there's been a lag in royal news. Queen Beatrix's abdication just serves as a remi...
-
View image | gettyimages.com When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, the Spencer's - one of England's preeminent ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(53)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Royal Book Challenge: Gin O'Clock by The Queen (of...
- Robert Lacey on the Queen and Diana
- Royal Book Challenge: Eating Royally by Darren McG...
- Pippa Middleton, close your eyes and think of England
- Royal Book Challenge: Our Queen by Robert Hardman
- Royal Book Challenge: Finding Sarah by Sarah Ferguson
- Royal Book Challenge: My Decade With Diana by Maur...
- Royal Book Challenge: Moments - Reflections in wor...
- Catherine Cambridge, a 30th birthday reality check
- Royal Book Challenge: Photographs by HRH The Princ...
- Royal Book Challenge: Debrett's A Modern Royal Mar...
- Royal Book Challenge: Queens' Jewels by Vincent Me...
- A (Crazy) Royal New Year Resolution
-
▼
January
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment