While I enjoyed the Concert for Diana, my absolute favorite moment came at the end, when footage of Diana as a child was played. This footage is also shown as you enter the Diana, A Celebration exhibit. Knowing how her story ends, this footage is very poignant.
© Marilyn Braun 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like royal books? Visit Marilyn's Royal Bookstore!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
Prince Andrew must, no doubt, be aware of the story of his ex-wife having been caught in a sting by a journalist from the News of the World....
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
I'm mad. I don't remember the last time I was this disappointed. I've just found out that Camilla is not attending the Diana M...
-
Exhibit A It was inevitable and understandable. Hanging on to the past is reassuring and familiar. There could also be disbelief that the...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(132)
-
▼
July
(13)
- The Stages of Grief for Kate Middleton
- Is defending Camilla a lost cause?
- The Camilla Non-issue
- Caption this photo!
- Royal Profile: Tim Graham
- Royal Review: Diana, An Amazing Life
- Royal Review: A Dress for Diana
- My quest to prove I'm not royal
- Royal Focus: The Spencer Family Tiara
- For Sale: G.I. Wales
- Will Kate Middleton become a royal footnote?
- Diana's Childhood
- Was the Concert for Diana about Diana?
-
▼
July
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment