Today I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Andrew Nichols on CBC Newsworld about Princes William and Harry and the Concert for Diana.
With Permission of CBC Newsworld. Thank you to Andrea at the CBC.
© Marilyn Braun 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like royal books? Visit Marilyn's Royal Bookstore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I don't know if you've noticed but lately there's been a lag in royal news. Queen Beatrix's abdication just serves as a remi...
-
I've decided to make a New years resolution. I'm going to read every book in my royal collection. This is a big undertaking. As ...
-
View image | gettyimages.com When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, the Spencer's - one of England's preeminent ...
-
Marion Crawford was the governess of the Queen and Princess Margaret when they were children. But she is more famous for being one of the fi...
-
Two significant events occurred on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk on January 20, 1936. King George V died and The Honorable Frances Ruth ...
9 comments:
Wonderful!!! You were so cool and collected and well-spoken. Well done!!
Do you mind if I link to this from my site's message board?
Congratulations Marilyn!
Thank you very much! I only found out it was LIVE at the last minute. A very enjoyable experience though.
Yes, Cinderella, that would be great! :o)
Congratulations!! You did a fantastic job. I agree with Cinderella -- you sounded great. What a cool opportunity. :)
You are every bit as beautiful and "classic" as that Princess Grace photo on your blog page!
Awww..thanks Frec! You've made my day! :o)
Congratulations, Marilyn! You did a great job!
Marilyn, congratulations on your interview. You're gorgeous!
Marilyn, you were fantastic! A national interview can be daunting, but you handled it perfectly. Best wishes for future success!
Post a Comment