Prince William was born 25 years ago today. I was 10 years old and I remember hearing about his birth on the radio.
NOTE: Okay, well then, this video has been removed from youtube. Too bad, it was actually nice to go down memory lane. Couldn't they have waited until the 22nd to do this? ;)
Oh well, Happy Birthday to Prince William anyways!
This video isn't as 'poignant' as the other one but it has some nice photos.
© Marilyn Braun 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I don't know if you've noticed but lately there's been a lag in royal news. Queen Beatrix's abdication just serves as a remi...
-
I've decided to make a New years resolution. I'm going to read every book in my royal collection. This is a big undertaking. As ...
-
View image | gettyimages.com When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, the Spencer's - one of England's preeminent ...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Marion Crawford was the governess of the Queen and Princess Margaret when they were children. But she is more famous for being one of the fi...
2 comments:
I would like to say Happy Birthday to Prince William. I'll catch up with him next Feb when I turn 25. I can imagine all of the presents he's getting. I wonder what his family and Kate are getting him.
From some news reports,Prince William is supposed to come into a large inheritance from his mother when he turns 25. Nice birthday gift!
Post a Comment