I'm going on vacation, so I won't be updating this blog for a week. Taking a trip to Cleveland, Ohio. I'm going to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and eat whatever Cleveland is famous for!
Who knows, there might even be something royal to blog about too!
In the interim, I've created a drop down menu of labels for my posts (to the left under the archives menu) - Commentary! Satire! Royal Jewels! Royal Profiles! Royal Trivia!
It's (almost) all there! (okay, enough with the exclamation marks)
As always, I welcome your questions, blog topic suggestions, and comments via email. I will try to respond to as quickly as possible on my return.
Take care,
Marilyn :o)
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I've decided to make a New years resolution. I'm going to read every book in my royal collection. This is a big undertaking. As ...
-
Embed from Getty Images As mentioned in a previous post, Diana elevated diplomatic dressing to an art form. This dress is another excelle...
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
I don't know if you've noticed but lately there's been a lag in royal news. Queen Beatrix's abdication just serves as a remi...
-
View image | gettyimages.com When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, the Spencer's - one of England's preeminent ...
No comments:
Post a Comment