Some excerpts from the interview with Prince William and Prince Harry to mark the 10th anniversary of their mother's death.
© Marilyn Braun 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I don't know if you've noticed but lately there's been a lag in royal news. Queen Beatrix's abdication just serves as a remi...
-
I've decided to make a New years resolution. I'm going to read every book in my royal collection. This is a big undertaking. As ...
-
View image | gettyimages.com When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, the Spencer's - one of England's preeminent ...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Marion Crawford was the governess of the Queen and Princess Margaret when they were children. But she is more famous for being one of the fi...
2 comments:
I can't tell you how good it is to know that William & Harry don't get any advice from the press and they don't feel any pressure from them. Everyone was thinking that William & Kate had split because of the media pressure. Know we know that's not true. William & kate will eventually find their way. They need time. I can't wait to see them all at the concert.
I think it's great that William doesn't succumb to the media pressure, that he lives his life independant of that. I wish William and Kate the best in their respective futures. Unfortunately I don't think they're going to get back together. I wish both of them happiness.
I'm looking forward to the concert too. I hope that people will come for more than the music and will remember Diana. It seems like it will be an appropriate tribute to her memory.
Post a Comment