- French woman claims to have Diana's kidney - the ultimate Diana collector's item. But will she sell herself on eBay?
- Prince Charles speech on demolition of historic houses, labelled "biggest attack on the government for several years" - Who knew politicians were so touchy?
- Charles and Camilla appear smiley in public - ahhh to be a newlywed again
- Camilla carries out first solo engagement and little girl gives her a kiss. Never underestimate the PR value of a small child.
- Queen poses for official photo and *gasp* asked to smile
- Harry still in military training
- Diana conspiracy theories revived - as if we could be allowed to forget
- No mortal wounds or sword fights
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Royal Watch Day 7
Summary for the day (actually the past few days. I've been remiss in my duties)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
Prince Andrew must, no doubt, be aware of the story of his ex-wife having been caught in a sting by a journalist from the News of the World....
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
I'm mad. I don't remember the last time I was this disappointed. I've just found out that Camilla is not attending the Diana M...
-
Exhibit A It was inevitable and understandable. Hanging on to the past is reassuring and familiar. There could also be disbelief that the...
No comments:
Post a Comment