- William, the reluctant royal, to carry out first solo engagement in New Zealand
- Paul Burrell to school contestants in royal etiquette for new Australian reality series
- Queen and Prince Philip in Canada
- Royals save millions in property deals for Crown Estates- where can I get a deal like that?
- Charles and Camilla not pregnant
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Royal Watch Day 6
Summary for the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
Why didn't Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester become king when George VI died? By everything that I know, as the next male in succession, ...
-
Today I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Andrew Nichols on CBC Newsworld about Princes William and Harry and the Concert for Diana. ...
-
Prince Andrew must, no doubt, be aware of the story of his ex-wife having been caught in a sting by a journalist from the News of the World....
No comments:
Post a Comment