Day 2 and still nothing to make fun of:
- Diana fountain reopens with no pomp or ceremony - no canoeing allowed but you can dip your feet in
- Penny Junor writes another book - I don't like her so I won't mention it's title. You do the work finding it.
- Queen's Maundy money sold on eBay by pensioners. Who knew the elderly could be so computer savvy?
- Prince of Wales has his own brand of bottled water, which is outselling the non-regal competition. It's all about the label these days isn't it?
- Harry enters the Army. Lots of potential for a reality series. Where's Paris Hilton when you need her?