Prince William and Kate Middleton's upcoming wedding has given many people a reason to mark the occasion in their own way. One way to celebrate is to throw a royal wedding themed party. And what is a party without cocktails?
Sounds yummy, right? See? This blog is not only informative, it can make you thirsty too.
So now you're wondering, Marilyn, how do I make this delicious concoction to impress my friends? I'm glad you asked!
You will need;
2 oz Chambord Flavored Vodka
¾ oz simple syrup
3 slices of cucumber (skin on)
3 fresh raspberries
½ oz fresh lemon juice
Muddle the raspberries, cucumber, and simple syrup. Add to a shaker with lemon juice and Chambord Flavored Vodka. Add ice and shake vigorously. Double stain into a martini glass or a large coupe glass and garnish.
Garnish option 1: Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a fresh raspberry.
Garnish option 2: Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Serve to friends with a faux British accent and the best plastic tiara you can find.
If you make the cocktail, let me know how it turns out!
Thanks to Melissa Tavss from The Baddish Group for the heads up.
For more information on Chambord Flavored Vodka visit: http://www.chambordoline.com/
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
Invariably labeled 'slow', 'backward' and a 'lunatic', his memory is destined to be clouded by mystery. Considered u...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- Question: Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester as king...
- Is Prince William's hair destroying the monarchy?
- Question: Will Kate Middleton become Princess Cath...
- The Royal Report for Sunday March 27, 2011 - Can P...
- Will someone please think of the royal cherubs?
- Royal Review: The Royal Wedding For Dummies
- Royal cocktails, anyone?
- Royal Review: Royal Wedding Commemorative Issues
- The Royal Report for Sunday March 20th, 2011 - Roy...
- Take these royal wedding souvenirs and....
- William & Kate: Bad wedding gifts are a rite of pa...
- Are Prince William & Kate Middleton doomed?
- If Kate Middleton is the future of the monarchy, w...
- The Royal Wedding Report for Sunday March 13, 2011...
- Kate Middleton, say goodbye to your self-image
- Why being a royal wedding naysayer might be good f...
- Royal Review: Royal Wedding Apps
- Why you should be afraid of Kate Middleton
- 7 Reasons why I don't care about the people who do...
- The Royal Report for Sunday March 6, 2011 - The ro...
- Big deal, so Prince William is marrying a commoner...
- The Royal Report for Tuesday March 1, 2011 - Royal...
- Prince William: What will he wear on his wedding d...
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)