As granddaughters of the Sovereign in the male line, Prince Andrew's daughters are styled HRH Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. Yet there is talk of removing these royal titles and making them Ladies instead. Should they lose their royal titles?
Find out by listening to this episode
Hello! Canada Weekly No 180 19 July 2010
Hello! Canada Weekly No 181 26 July 2010
Memoirs of a Radical Lawyer by Michael Mansfield
Blogs and websites mentioned
World of Royalty Blog
World of Royalty Website
From My Royal Collection
The Royal Encyclopedia -Edited by Ronald Allison and Sarah Riddell
Tune in to the next episode of
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
If you check the top left hand corner of the blog, just above recent articles, you'll see that I welcome questions on royalty. I love an...
Invariably labeled 'slow', 'backward' and a 'lunatic', his memory is destined to be clouded by mystery. Considered u...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (131)
- The Royal Report for Sunday August 1st, 2010 - Tri...
- The Royal Report for Sunday July 25th, 2010 - Shou...
- Royal Focus: Queen Elizabeth II's Royal Wedding Dr...
- Royal Focus: The Cullinan V Heart Brooch
- Royal Focus: The Prince Albert Brooch
- Royal Focus: The Queen's flame lily brooch
- The Royal Tour 2010 - The Queen's Jewels
- The Royal Tour - Day Nine
- The Royal Tour of Canada - Day Eight
- The Royal Tour of Canada - Day Seven
- The Royal Tour of Canada 2010 - Day Six
- The Royal Report for Monday July 5, 2010 - A look ...
- The Royal Report for Sunday July 4, 2010 POSTPONED...
- The Royal Tour of Canada - Day Four and Five
- The Royal Tour of Canada 2010 - Day Three
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)