And on the seventh day she....went to church and the race course...
What would God think?
No such security issues occured later on in the day when the couple attended the 151st running of The Queen's Plate. The last time she had attended was in 1997. With an estimated 25,000 people in attendance, security was extremely tight. Good luck trying to get anywhere near her, even if you are a small child with an innocuous grocery bag.
I'm wagering a guess that the Queen doesn't mind these 'incidents' and afer 84 years has learnt to take them in stride, especially when it comes from a Canadian.
Considering that she's visited Canada more often than any other Commonwealth country, why else would she keep coming back?
© Marilyn Braun 2010
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
Invariably labeled 'slow', 'backward' and a 'lunatic', his memory is destined to be clouded by mystery. Considered u...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (131)
- The Royal Report for Sunday August 1st, 2010 - Tri...
- The Royal Report for Sunday July 25th, 2010 - Shou...
- Royal Focus: Queen Elizabeth II's Royal Wedding Dr...
- Royal Focus: The Cullinan V Heart Brooch
- Royal Focus: The Prince Albert Brooch
- Royal Focus: The Queen's flame lily brooch
- The Royal Tour 2010 - The Queen's Jewels
- The Royal Tour - Day Nine
- The Royal Tour of Canada - Day Eight
- The Royal Tour of Canada - Day Seven
- The Royal Tour of Canada 2010 - Day Six
- The Royal Report for Monday July 5, 2010 - A look ...
- The Royal Report for Sunday July 4, 2010 POSTPONED...
- The Royal Tour of Canada - Day Four and Five
- The Royal Tour of Canada 2010 - Day Three
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)