A recent report revealed that the British monarchy costs taxpayers 66 pence per year (or about $1.79 CDN). Less than the cost of an iPOD download or a cup of Starbucks coffee. Are they worth it? Would you sacrifice a cup of coffee to pay for them? What gives better value, a Starbucks coffee or the British Monarchy?
You can listen to the podcast here.
Tune in live to the next Royal Report on Sunday July 13th, 2008 9:00PM EST (North America). The topic will be a review of the Official royal websites. The best ones, the worst ones, which ones to avoid. Which ones do you think are the best?
© Marilyn Braun 2008
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
When Princess Charlotte is christened on Sunday July 5th, she will traditionally be given five or six godparents/sponsors. Prince William ha...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- Princess Anne gets her due
- The Royal Report: Is Kate destined to remain a roy...
- Royal Recipe: Spaghetti Bolognese
- The Royal Report for Sunday July 20th, 2008: Shoul...
- Royal Recipe: Bread and Butter Pudding
- The Royal Report for Sunday July 13th, 2008: A rev...
- People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at C...
- Royal Recipe: Soupe à l'Oignon
- Royal Review - Diana Princess of Wales by Mario Te...
- The Royal Report for Sunday July 6th, 2008: What g...
- Question: Princess Diana's wedding bouquet
- Royal Review - Royal Collection Publications
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)