In honor of Prince Philip becoming the longest serving British consort in history, I took a look back at royal consorts of the past.
You can listen to the episode here
Tatler - April 2009 Volume 304 Number 4
Blog articles mentioned
Tune in to the next LIVE episode of The Royal Report on Sunday May 3rd, 2009 9:00PM EST.
The topic will be: Why are we so interested in Kate Middleton?
© Marilyn Braun 2009
At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
Dear William and Catherine, I must say I am flattered. You have taken a page from my previous post offering you advice on how to quell c...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
If you check the top left hand corner of the blog, just above recent articles, you'll see that I welcome questions on royalty. I love an...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (102)
- The Royal Report for Sunday April 26th, 2009 - Roy...
- Question: Prince William and Prince Harry - Peace ...
- The Royal Romance Report: April edition Sunday Apr...
- Yet another humourous, clever, amazing ad for The ...
- Prince Harry made him do it
- Minor royal by day, Russian hologram science offic...
- Princess Diana is no Jade Goody
- A Royal E for Effort
- The Royal Report for Sunday April 5th, 2009 - Is P...
- Queen Elizabeth II reaches out and touches someone...
- Royal Wedding Bouquets
- Princess Diana, Come back!
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)