On this episode I reviewed the various websites for the Royal Residences.
You can listen to the episode here.
Publications mentioned
William & Harry The People's Princes by Ingrid Seward
Websites mentioned
World of Royalty
The Royal Collection
The Official Site for the British Monarchy
Althorp
Harewood House
The Royal Channel on YouTube
Royal Residence Websites
The Royal Residences - Official Site Link
Historic Royal Palaces
Sandringham Estate
Balmoral Castle
Tune in to the next Royal Report on Sunday December 14th, 2008 9:00PM EST (North America) The topic will be: 2008 - Royal Year in Review
© Marilyn Braun 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Why didn't Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester become king when George VI died? By everything that I know, as the next male in succession, ...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
Princess Victoria Alberta Elisabeth Mathilde Marie of Hesse, was born at Windsor Castle on April 5, 1863, the eldest daughter of Grand Duke ...
-
Exhibit A It was inevitable and understandable. Hanging on to the past is reassuring and familiar. There could also be disbelief that the...
No comments:
Post a Comment