Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Royal Report for Tuesday December 27, 2011 - 2011: The Royal Year in Review

2011 was a big year for the Royal family, with two royal weddings and historic royal tours. On this episode, a look back at the royal events that took place in 2011.

You can listen to the show here: 2011- The Royal Year in Review

Publications mentioned

People - Best (and Worst!) of 2011

Hello! Canada Holiday No 244 9 January 2012

Maclean's 2011 The Year in Pictures

Maclean's Newsmakers 2011

This will be the last episode of 2011.

I have decided to take an indefinate break from doing the show. As much as I love doing it, I feel as though I've said everything there is to say. I've covered this topic from every conceivable angle that and now that William and Catherine are married and the succession rules have changed, I don't know what else there is to cover.So I'm taking a break to re-evaluate the future of the show.

My archives at BlogTalkRadio will still be available to listen to. Over the past four years I think I've done some good episodes there, so you're welcome to treasure hunt!

Thanks for listening!

© Marilyn Braun 2011

Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.

No comments: