On this episode I discussed Prince William's and Kate Middleton's relationship and tried to make the British Royalty family sexy.
You can listen to the episode here.
Publications mentioned
Hello! Canada January 12, 2009 Special Holiday Edition - The Best of 2008
Blog articles mentioned
Royal Engagements
Websites mentioned
The Royal Channel on YouTube
World of Royalty
Swedish Royal Court - Official Biography of Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Blogs mentioned
Sophia's Royal Sweden
Tune in to The Royal Report on Sunday January 18th, 2009 9:00PM EST.
The topic will be: Royal Scandals!!
© Marilyn Braun 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
I'm mad. I don't remember the last time I was this disappointed. I've just found out that Camilla is not attending the Diana M...
-
Today I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Andrew Nichols on CBC Newsworld about Princes William and Harry and the Concert for Diana. ...
-
Exhibit A It was inevitable and understandable. Hanging on to the past is reassuring and familiar. There could also be disbelief that the...
-
Why didn't Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester become king when George VI died? By everything that I know, as the next male in succession, ...
1 comment:
I'm looking forward to hearing the show! And I gave your blog an award:
http://worldofroyaltyblog.com/2009/01/great-buddy-award/
Post a Comment