Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Royal Report for August 19, 2007 - Should Camilla attend the Diana memorial?

Join me live for my show next week - August 26, 2007 5:00pm Pacific time (8:00pm Eastern time). My topic will be: Diana's legacy - Does she have one?

Note: I seem to be having some difficulties with the widget for the show. To listen to it, please select detach and the player should come up for you.



© Marilyn Braun 2007

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like royal books? Visit Marilyn's Royal Bookstore!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're very good at this. Again I enjoyed the show immensely. After reading all week about these things it's nice to hear someone actually talking about them!

As for Camilla -- wow, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now. There are good arguments for and against her attending the memorial. But I wonder why no one complains about Charles attending (after all, he was the one who cheated on Diana, not Camilla).

And you could say that Camilla will be showing respect for Diana by attending her memorial. My guess is that Camilla will attend, and I think she probably should. (Although I wouldn't blame her for staying away.)