Listen to The Royal Report live on www.nowlive.com/marilynbraun on Sunday August 26, 2007 5:00pm PST (8:00pm EST)
The topic will be: Diana's legacy - Does she have one?
© Marilyn Braun 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
I'm mad. I don't remember the last time I was this disappointed. I've just found out that Camilla is not attending the Diana M...
-
Why didn't Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester become king when George VI died? By everything that I know, as the next male in succession, ...
-
Today I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Andrew Nichols on CBC Newsworld about Princes William and Harry and the Concert for Diana. ...
-
Exhibit A It was inevitable and understandable. Hanging on to the past is reassuring and familiar. There could also be disbelief that the...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(132)
-
▼
August
(18)
- Prince William and Prince Harry get it right
- Anatomy of a Diana Tell-All
- The sad day Camilla pandered to you
- The Royal Report for August 26, 2007 - Diana's leg...
- The one and only Royal Report
- Royal Profile: Edward John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer
- The Royal Report for August 19, 2007 - Should Cami...
- The Royal Report Ad
- Here comes the revolutionary?
- Should Camilla attend the Diana memorial?
- Diana bashing - What's the point?
- Tune in to The Royal Report
- Happy 19th birthday Princess Beatrice!
- Calling all Royal Bloggers and Royal Website owners!
- The Royal Report for August 6, 2007. Kate Middleto...
- The Royal Report: Monday August 6, 2007
- An Open Letter to Kate Middleton
- Introducing: The Royal Report
-
▼
August
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment