At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
If you check the top left hand corner of the blog, just above recent articles, you'll see that I welcome questions on royalty. I love an...
Invariably labeled 'slow', 'backward' and a 'lunatic', his memory is destined to be clouded by mystery. Considered u...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
Other than Jennifer Aniston and Gwen Stefani, has any woman in the public eye been pregnant more often than Kate? If...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (131)
- Kate Middleton sends her regrets
- Diagnosis: Kate Middleton fever
- The Royal Report for Sunday October 24, 2010 - Is ...
- The Royal & The Clueless - Episode 19
- Why the Prince Harry kidnapping film intrigues me
- The Royal Report for Sunday October 17, 2010 - Wha...
- Royal Focus: The Duchess of Windsor's Jewels
- The Royal Report for Sunday October 3, 2010- Is Ka...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)