Friday, August 21, 2009

The Royal Report for Sunday August 23, 2009 - What date will Prince William and Kate Middleton marry on?

Rumours are swirling that Prince William and Kate Middleton have set a date for their wedding. On this episode, I made a prediction for what that date will be.

Listen here to find out what my prediction is.

Publication mentioned

Hello! Canada Weekly No 140 24 August 2009

Blog articles used to research this episode

Royal Engagements

Royal Weddings

Question: Royal Wedding Tradition?

Tune in to the next episode of The Royal Report on Sunday August 30, 2009 9:00PM EST.

Topic to be determined!

© Marilyn Braun 2009

1 comment:

MandysRoyalty said...

I think I've gone cross-eyed reading all the gossip out there on William and Kate. You know, I think there's actually a message in their names that predicts the marriage - a wait.

William + Kate = Wate = Uh oh.

LOL! Great show. Thanks, Marilyn.