On this episode I discussed Royal Romances and the sorted details I've been able to source of the Internet and my royal book collection. Also on this episode - how people wooed way back when and the finer points of mailing a letter.
You can listen to the episode here
Note: The Royal Report is available for download on iTunes!
Publications mentioned
Hello! Canada weekly No 133 22 June 2009
Award Schemes mentioned
The Duke of Edinburgh Awards
Tune in LIVE via web cam to the next episode of The Royal Report on Sunday June 28th, 2009 9:00PM EST
The topic will be: Should Prince William be sent to the front lines?
© Marilyn Braun 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Form
Featured Post
If being royal is so extraordinary, why do the royals want to be ordinary?
Being royal is clearly not all it is cracked up to be. Gilt here and there. Liveried footmen abound. Church bells ring on your birthday. Red...
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Definition: A queen regnant is a female ruler who reigns in her own right. Unlike a queen consort who is the spouse of the reigning king, wi...
-
Y'know, I don't have a problem with artwork. As a matter of fact, I go to the museum at least a couple of times a year to make mysel...
-
She was born on April 25, 1897 in Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee year. Queen Victoria called her "My dear little Jubilee baby...
-
I'm expecting my second child in early December (when I'll have time to update this blog, and look after a toddler and newborn is so...
-
Today I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Andrew Nichols on CBC Newsworld about Princes William and Harry and the Concert for Diana. ...
-
Do you have a royal blog? Would you like to discover other cool blogs and have some fun interacting with other royal bloggers in the proces...
-
Why didn't Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester become king when George VI died? By everything that I know, as the next male in succession, ...
-
Exhibit A It was inevitable and understandable. Hanging on to the past is reassuring and familiar. There could also be disbelief that the...
No comments:
Post a Comment