Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Royal Report for Sunday September 21st, 2008: The Blogs Royal

On this episode I discussed a few of my favorite sites as well as the background behind my own royal blogs.

You can listen to the podcast here.

Blogs mentioned (outside of my own). Links are in the sidebar.

The World of Royalty Blog
Royal News Blog
The Royal Representative
August Annotations
British Royal Wedding
The Royal Roundup
The Wills and Kate Update
Mad Hattery
Watching the Windsors

Publications mentioned

Hello! Canada issue #99 September 29, 2008

Blog posts mentioned:

Mad Hattery!: The Threat Level Scale
Crowning Moments: Political and Monarchist Cartoons
Today's Kate Middleton Report

Tune in to the next Royal Report on Sunday September 28th, 2008 9:00PM EST (North America)

The topic will be: Prince William is pursuing a career in the RAF. What does this mean for Kate? Should Kate wait for William?

© Marilyn Braun 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my sites and blogs and your kind words about them! I think "glee" is the word that best describes how I felt while listening to this.

I honestly think Marilyn's Royal Blog is a model for what a blog should be: funny, interesting, informative, personal. It helped inspire the creation of my first blog, and I've always wished my blog was more like yours.

Royal watchers are blessed by the Internet. There are so many, many good royalty blogs and websites. And now podcasts, too! I just wish you had time to do more episodes each week.

Marilyn Braun said...

Awww, thanks. I try to make it an interesting blog. It would be nice to do more episodes of the podcast but it's just a time factor and also, at the moment, there's a lack of consistent material.