At the risk of sounding as though I'm missing something, I don't understand the issue with Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I rec...
A new royal year begins. Thankfully every British royal survived 2016 and we royal watchers can all go back to our daily lives without worry...
Never in the history of royal watching have we ever been so fascinated by another woman's skirt. Yes, we talk about the length and color...
Dear William and Catherine, I must say I am flattered. You have taken a page from my previous post offering you advice on how to quell c...
Jerramy Fine has an unerring knack for provoking skeptical questions. Such as.. Did she really go to London to find her prince? Can ho...
In July we will be heading to London. My husband and I have been there twice but this will be a first time for our children. While we are ...
Hard to believe that it has been 18 years since Diana's death. I will never forget where I was when I heard she had been in an accident....
If you check the top left hand corner of the blog, just above recent articles, you'll see that I welcome questions on royalty. I love an...
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- Royal Review: Someday my Prince Will Come by Jerra...
- Recommended Books: Royal Jewels
- The Royal Report - Has Paul Burrell cooked his own...
- Upcoming Royal Report - Sunday January 27th, 2008
- Diana's mother love is nothing new
- The Royal Report - Should Princesses Beatrice & Eu...
- Upcoming Royal Report - Sunday January 20th, 2008
- Adventures in New York City
- What's wrong with wanting to be a princess?
- The Royal Report for Sunday January 6, 2008 - Do t...
- Upcoming Royal Report - Sunday January 6, 2008
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)