Thursday, April 30, 2015

Royal Baby Watch: It's a SIGN...Literally!

Many people are making predictions about when the royal baby will arrive. Some base their predictions on gut feelings, their own schedules and even significant events. Surely the royal baby will arrive then, won't it? It must arrive by then. We've been waiting so...so...so...long for this baby, it's as if it has a bearing on our own lives.

To pass the time, some are resorting to begging online, some are jumping on the bandwagon to sell their wares. Some are even posting photos of delicious royal baby themed baked goods without sharing with anyone else.

We live in desperate times, my friends.

But today. Today is the dawn of a new day and I have seen the future. It is bright and yellow. A beacon of hope in times of uncertainty.  Some see a piece of paper, I see it as a sign.

LITERALLY.

Behold!

Image courtesy of @queenvicmirror

If I were to guess, I would say it is 18 x 12, possibly plastic. The paper, 11 x 14. But I could be wrong. Anyways. It is now here. Guiding us on a new date range for the royal baby's arrival and serving as a warning about parking.

Apparently the sign was always there. I just was not taking it seriously. Until Now.

In the absence of any other real news, I will no longer ignore it. Nor should you.

© Marilyn Braun 2015

Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Cheryl Ciucevich said...

You crack me up. Seriously. I always appreciate your special brand of good-natured snark. I'm guessing that you are almost as confused as I am about why we like all this stuff enough to not only read about it, but to spend our time writing about it, too! At least you live in a monarchy. I have no excuse whatsoever.

Marilyn Braun said...

'Good natured snark' I love it! :)