Well then let me introduce the royal blog comment chain!
How does it work?
In a nut-shell, 10 royal blogs, 7 days to comment on each of them.
At the end of the 7 days (or earlier) you reply to me on twitter @marilynsrylblog or return to this post and make a comment letting everyone know that you have finished making comments on each blog.
You can comment on any post in a blogger's archive but you have to make a comment on each of the blogs within the 7 day period.
The participating blogs:
1) Marilyn's Royal Blog (You're Here!)
2) Royal Musings
3) Palace Princess
4) Royal Historian
- To sign up please list your blog name and url in a reply to this post, or tweet me @marilynsrylblog. I will list the participating royal blogs in the order they arrive. The final particpant list will be posted on Tuesday June 2nd
- Comment chain begins on Wednesday June 3rd, 2015
- Please complete all your comments by Wednesday June 10th, 2015
- Comments such as 'Great post' don't count. ;)
- Comments on THIS post don't count. ;P
- You can comment on any post in the royal bloggers archive - it doesn't have to be a recent/current post
- If the mood strikes you can comment as many times as you like
- Try to make it as easy as possible for people to comment (Read: don't make anyone jump through hoops in order to do so)
- When you have completed comments on all the blogs in the list please return to advise us that you have finished
- Please do not spam
- Have fun and discover other cool royal blogs!
© Marilyn Braun 2015
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.