Monday, February 20, 2012
Royal Book Challenge: Doomed Queens by Kris Waldherr
Doomed Queens: Royal Women Who Met Bad Ends, From Cleopatra to Princess Di by Kris Waldherr
I own several books about royal death. Out of all of them, hands down, this one is the funniest. I'll go as far as saying that this is one of the best books in my collection.
In 2009 I wrote a review for Doomed Queens, so I won't spoil it for you. Suffice to say that anyone who can take a macabre topic and combine it with gleeful humor, deserves some type of award in the best book about royal death category.
Heads off!..err hats off..to you Ms Waldherr!
© Marilyn Braun 2012
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.
- ► 2013 (27)
- Royal Book Challenge: Undoubted Queen
- Royal Book Challenge: William and Kate: A Royal Lo...
- Another future Queen is born!
- Royal Book Challenge: Doomed Queens by Kris Waldhe...
- Royal Book Challenge: The Royal Baby Book by Phoeb...
- Royal Book Challenge: Settling Down by James Whita...
- Royal Book Challenge: Kate & Wills Up The Aisle by...
- Royal Pets
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)